What’s Up Swatch Queens,
She/Me/Her decided to get a little personal and bring you into my beauty world at home. What does every makeup lover need in her life besides her makeup? A Vanity!!! Now dont get me wrong I’m not as priviledged to have a beauty room all to myself as of yet, but I have a little space I can call my own. It is my throne so to speak, my prized possesion, my baby, my one huge purchase that I dont regret and recommend. Vanities embodies elegance, class, sophistication and glamour.
- 4 piece acrylic organizer that I took apart
- White and gold polka dot and baby pink letter organizer that I use to store my pallettes
- Candle jar I store my beauty blenders
- Mugs I use as brush holders for my Morphe and Real Techniques brushes
- Perfume collection
- Jewlery Box with 2 Tier Bracelet Holder from Home Goods
- Initial M from Home Goods and Pineapple Candle from TJ Maxx
- Light up Cherry Blossom Tree
- Crown Ring & Earring Dish
- Sparkle Trinket Dish
Frames above my dresser and command jewlery or necklace holder
It’s not much but I am happy with how my space turned out. I will continue to update, add more Alex drawers, get more acrylic organizers, shelving, ect.. I will definitely bring you along for the ride as well.
Hope I have inspired you to create your own personal oasis that works for you.
Until the next one… Please leave any comments or questions, they are Greatly Appreciated.