Since I can remember I never quite understood the process of layering different shadows. While I did own eyeshadows, it wasn’t what we know today as the pallette and I never wore more than one color at a time. Fast foward as my love for makeup increased, everything else was a learning curve. The two things I haven’t truly mastered yet is blending out eyeshadows and getting a perfect wing. I can however play around and create a wing but it doesn’t come natural, i really struggle with this. With any obstacle practice makes perfect and I am determined to get better.
I have created two eye looks I love to share with you. As always any suggestions are always welcomed, any techniques you can share with me would be greatly appreciated as well.
- Morphe Bronzed Mocha Pallette ( unfortunately the shades dont come labelled )
- Morphe Brushes: E22, E18, M170-2, M515
- Luxie Brush: Medium Angled Shading #207
- Maybelline Colossal Big Shot Mascara in Blackest Black on my natural lashes
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner in Perversion
- Black Radiance Eyeshadow Primer
- Tarte Tartiest Pro Pallette: shades Classic, Profesh, Punk, Trendy and Glam
- Everything else is the same as in the First Look