Well another month has gone by and you know what time it is, it’s Boxy Charm time !!!! This subscription service has literally set the bar. You get quality full size products. I haven’t been disappointed yet.
This month’s theme is Caribbean Queen… I found this befitting as I am a Caribbean Queen myself.
Items I Received
- Alamar Reina Del Caribe palette – glad to support Latina owned products, this palette is reminiscent of the beauty and culture of Cuba.
- Battington Monroe Silk Lashes
- Sol De Janiero Brazilian Bum Bum Cream – the pistachio caramel scent is amazing, rich in Guarana a Amazonian plant which has the most potent forms of caffeine, for a smooth tight bum.
- Luxie 3 Piece Flawless Complexion Brush Set – these brushes are everythang!!! Precision Foundation, Tapered Highlight and Duo Fiber Powder Brush
- JonteBlu Waterproof Eyeliner in Charcoal
- Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick
This month’s box is a value of $134 and I only pay $21
How many of you are Boxy Charmers?
Until my next post Queens….